Monday, March 29, 2010

Glimmers of Hope on the Horizon

And like spring, my mood is poking out of the cold, barren winter and feeling a bit more hopeful and renewed. I've started journaling--three pages a day, rain or shine, sick or well, handwritten in a notebook. This is just to make sure that I don't go a single day without writing.

I've also just about finished my first submission story to a popular fantasy anthology (yay, me!). Since this anthology accepts multiple submissions (submit one, if it gets rejected, submit another, etc.), I am planning on writing another piece as a backup. In the wonderful circumstance that the first piece sells, then I have another to try to market elsewhere. Win-win.

I'm not sure where this journey is taking me, but at least I'm back on the path again rather than cowering in a ditch on the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment